Our Riding Lessons include:
- Forty-five minutes of classical dressage instruction. Beginning students will be started on the lunge line to strengthen their seat, improve their position and get in tune with the feel of their horse.
- We offer lessons to students 6 years old and up. Our horses can handle a rider of 200 lbs or less.
- Developing the use of a correct seat that is balanced, straight and supple.
- Lesson structure strongly emphasizes student and horse safety, while encouraging students to become independent and confident riders.
- Lessons will include proper grooming and horse handling skills as needed.
- Lessons incorporate positive re-enforcement with horse and rider to achieve ultimate harmony.
- Lesson methodology includes the teachings of Jill Hassler-Scoop and Eckart Meyners.
- Students will be asked to create short and long term goals and lessons will be formatted to achieve those goals.
- Students enrolled in our lesson program have the opportunity to show.
- Students are required to wear an approved riding helmet at all times while riding. Limited Rental Helmets are available for $5
- Hard soled boots, riding gloves, and riding pants are recommended. No jeans with any embellishments on the seat.
- All students must sign a release form and a lesson policy before they will be allowed to ride.
- 1/2 hour trial lesson: $55
- Private lessons: $70 or $700 for a package of 11
- Private Boarder/Leaser lessons: $55
- Group lessons: $50 or $500 for a package of 11
- Jumping Course: $500 for 10 Sessions Jan 4, 2013-May 24, 2013
- Private Jump lesson: $60
Call Lisa or Courtney to schedule a tour or book your first lesson:
(612) 868-8506 Lisa Avaloz
(612) 961-4275 Courtney Haessly